Football(Soccer)

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Anyone here follow Football leagues like the Champions League, La Liga, MLS etc. My favourite teams are FC Barcelona,
FC Bayern Munchen and Manchester City.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
re: F?tbol (Soccer)

Hi, Never followed Soccer to much, my idea of Football is played a little different. but pretty sure will find some soccer fans around.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Football (Soccer)

I've played Fifa 14, but that's as far as my knowledge of soccer goes. I am familiar with the name Manchester United though.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site

I know this thread is old, but couldn't find another and didn't want to start a new one...

Anyway, onto football. I can't believe once again we, Arsenal, threw away a one goal lead to then lose to Swansea! How on earth are we to win the league or even come fourth playing like that?

Wenger has done great things for the club; going unbeaten in a season, winning the league a few times, winning the FA Cup a few times, Community Shield countless times, and moving to a 60,000 seater stadium! But, I feel it is time for him to move to the board and bring in new blood in the managerial position with new ideas. We simply can't continue like this...

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

That game was nuts. The weather, the crowd and Sigurdsson and Gomis delivering the equalizer and go ahead.

They were saying on the post game show the Arsenal manager seems reluctant to try something new.

They coughed up a lead earlier in the week too didn't they?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site

For a while now, Arsene' has delivered some brilliant things to Arsenal. New ground, developed players (albeit they left!) no debt like Man Utd., Chelsea or Man City. Alas, I feel now is the time for him to step UP, to the boardroom. Let new blood come in, and help give us a new direction.

As someone else mentioned on Twitter. Now that we won the FA cup after a serious drought, he isn't about to leave. Had we not won the FA Cup, I'm pretty confident he wouldn't have signed an extension to his contract...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site

Another thriller is expected today, Arsenal vs Man Utd. Here's hoping Arsenal can win this and also prevent Van Persie from scoring...

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

Great match! Should've been a draw without the own goal. But in fairness the player was trying to deflect the shot away from the box.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal