Forza Horizon 2...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The demo for Forza Horizon 2 just dropped on Xbox One...and I'm seriously in awe of the graphics. It looks like an actual HD video of a car driving on the street while you're racing. It's absolutely jaw dropping.

NOW we're starting to see the early potential of these next gen graphics engines on the consoles, and color me freakin' SOLD!

I can't stop playing this...Destiny may not get any attention when this game comes out, lol!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
The demo for Forza Horizon 2 just dropped on Xbox One...and I'm seriously in awe of the graphics. It looks like an actual HD video of a car driving on the street while you're racing. It's absolutely jaw dropping.

NOW we're starting to see the early potential of these next gen graphics engines on the consoles, and color me freakin' SOLD!

I can't stop playing this...Destiny may not get any attention when this game comes out, lol!

Yeah seen that you were playing that when I looked online.... I liked forza 5 so by the sounds of it horizon is gonna be wicked

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've loved every Forza game up until Forza 4 when they started screwing with the online multiplayer...Forza 5, by admission, was probably my LEAST favorite of the series (though easily the most beautiful LOOKING). It was hard to argue with the way Forza 5 looked, but when you played it, especially online, it screamed "rushed launch title", and that was disheartening, especially since it was the only solid game I had for Xbox One initially (Battlefield 4 was atrocious).

This game feels next gen...and that was after just a few minutes with the demo. I can't even imagine what the actual game is going to be like! The controls are a little less "sim" and share some traits with your typical NFS arcade controls, but it still had the weighted feel of steering (which i absolutely love) and physics seemed to hold some realism...you're not drifting for miles at 100mph, in fact when it rained, the car felt down right chaotic, lol!

I'm very impressed with what little I played, and was so disappointed when I reached the limits of the demo.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I've loved every Forza game up until Forza 4 when they started screwing with the online multiplayer...Forza 5, by admission, was probably my LEAST favorite of the series (though easily the most beautiful LOOKING). It was hard to argue with the way Forza 5 looked, but when you played it, especially online, it screamed "rushed launch title", and that was disheartening, especially since it was the only solid game I had for Xbox One initially (Battlefield 4 was atrocious).

This game feels next gen...and that was after just a few minutes with the demo. I can't even imagine what the actual game is going to be like! The controls are a little less "sim" and share some traits with your typical NFS arcade controls, but it still had the weighted feel of steering (which i absolutely love) and physics seemed to hold some realism...you're not drifting for miles at 100mph, in fact when it rained, the car felt down right chaotic, lol!

I'm very impressed with what little I played, and was so disappointed when I reached the limits of the demo.

Nice review

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Ha! I wish...I'm a federal LEO and have "use or lose" time that I couldn't possibly spread out evenly over the holidays fairly with my fellow officers so instead I took scatter shot days off for Xmas and Thanksgiving and took a lump sum right now (4 weeks). Honestly, I've done every errand I can possibly think of, I've cleaned out my garage and pressure washed the damn thing (LOL!) and I just literally have nothing better to do besides playing Xbox, riding my bike or going kayaking (storms lately have made that difficult).

My wife is an ALM on NBC's upcoming Constantine tv show, and they are in the thick of filming some outdoor shots, have been for about a week and have about another week to go...so she's basically gone for 18 hours/day...which sucks, but after next week we're taking a nice vacation, so that'll be nice.

So I just sit around on my *** playing Xbox, haha!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Ha! I wish...I'm a federal LEO and have "use or lose" time that I couldn't possibly spread out evenly over the holidays fairly with my fellow officers so instead I took scatter shot days off for Xmas and Thanksgiving and took a lump sum right now (4 weeks). Honestly, I've done every errand I can possibly think of, I've cleaned out my garage and pressure washed the damn thing (LOL!) and I just literally have nothing better to do besides playing Xbox, riding my bike or going kayaking (storms lately have made that difficult).

My wife is an ALM on NBC's upcoming Constantine tv show, and they are in the thick of filming some outdoor shots, have been for about a week and have about another week to go...so she's basically gone for 18 hours/day...which sucks, but after next week we're taking a nice vacation, so that'll be nice.

So I just sit around on my *** playing Xbox, haha!

You play much Madden online?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I really haven't played ANY online Madden since buying this version...I started a game and was booted for internet problems and just haven't found myself putting Destiny down to play it at all. That will change with the weather getting cooler though...the last appeal outside has to me, the more I'll get into football and in turn Madden. I'd love to play sometime if you want! I'm not particularly great at it, but I enjoy it because...football...lol!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I really haven't played ANY online Madden since buying this version...I started a game and was booted for internet problems and just haven't found myself putting Destiny down to play it at all. That will change with the weather getting cooler though...the last appeal outside has to me, the more I'll get into football and in turn Madden. I'd love to play sometime if you want! I'm not particularly great at it, but I enjoy it because...football...lol!

Yeah for sure

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This is a solid title for Xbox One...probably my favorite game that has come out so far. Sorry Destiny, but I'm a car nut, and this game is just amazing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2