NCAA Football 2014

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Is @Jaboowins CRYING? There’s NO crying in #CFBPlayoffs. Besides, that clarified butter will burn if you get it in your eyes!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
But I personally don't think BAMA is gonna win this one.

I redact this statement. It's gonna be a good game. I don't have a clue how it will turn out.
Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Last edited:

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm a FSU fan and it sucks that they lost, but I'm kinda relieved that they did because I really do not like Winston. Guy is such an a**hole. Doesn't deserve any more accolades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm a FSU fan and it sucks that they lost, but I'm kinda relieved that they did because I really do not like Winston. Guy is such an a**hole. Doesn't deserve any more accolades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone likes him. Even my cousin who attends FSU told me just the other day that she can't stand him and she doesn't know anyone that does.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Make sure she keeps at least 10 feet away from him.

She told me one time she was walking into a class and realized that he was walking right next to her into the same class. But yeah, she definitely needs to keep her distance. I wouldn't want to have to kill him

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I predicted it ! My ducks vs OSU in the finals. I knew the ducks was gonna blow out Florida state. The OSU game was good though, really close ! Bama went down swinging.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and beats FSU like they stole something...........yep, it's an Oregon Duck!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner