NCAA Football 2014

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
FSU couldn't stop the option in the first half...and then in the 2nd half we go to a pass heavy option, and I was completely confused as to what the hell was going on. Not to take anything away from Florida State, they beat GT fair and square, but there were so many drives where we Thomas was passing the ball (very poorly mind you) and the option was just chucked out the window.

I enjoyed the game, but really wondered why we shied away from our bread and butter at the end, especially when FSU would have been really gassed.
The coaches must have seen something they either did not like from the FSU defense, or they saw opportunities throwing the ball some. Maybe a mix of both. Regardless, ya gotta complete them passes ya throw. Tech played a great game otherwise. I thought going in they had a real chance to win. They do need a passing game, even if they do run 98% of the time. Maybe next year they'll practice those pass plays a bit more.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
a003aa6aba34d16496785569a421bbca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm ready to win it all! But anyway, I REALLY feel bad for both TCU and Baylor

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
GT vs. Miss. State in the Orange Bowl...not too bad, should be a good game! I honestly think we'd be playing in the same exact game regardless of whether we beat FSU or not, lol!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Florida state beating the ducks ?! I can't see it. I think Ohio state might pull a huge upset victory, love to see the buckeyes vs the ducks.I'm starting to think I'm the only Oregon fan here lol.

Why can't you see it? FSU has beat more ranked teams than Oregon this season...I think it'll be a good game. Oregon is faster, FSU is bigger.

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Why can't you see it? FSU has beat more ranked teams than Oregon this season...I think it'll be a good game. Oregon is faster, FSU is bigger.

Oregon has been blowing good teams out since their lost earlier this season. Seems like they have a point to prove. It'll be a very good game, nothing against FSU, I just see Marcus & the ducks being the better team.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Oregon has been blowing good teams out since their lost earlier this season. Seems like they have a point to prove. It'll be a very good game, nothing against FSU, I just see Marcus & the ducks being the better team.

And we (FSU) have an even bigger point to prove!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I hope so. Gonna need everything y'all can muster up to win. As previously stated, we're faster. It'll be a good game none the less.

Indeed it will!! Can't wait. 1/1/15 is gonna be another day where I likely won't leave the house thanks to football lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods