NCAA Football 2014

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Alabama fans should take LSU's kicker out for dinner for handing that game to y'all, lol.
BAMA beats Miss St. Auburn beats Bama. Ole Miss beats Miss St. No SEC teams left in the playoff. All will have 2 loses.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
New AP poll:
1. Miss St
2. Florida St
3. Oregon
4. Alabama
But this poll don't count.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Losing late doesn't really count anymore does it?
Sure if does. Losing period counts now. The Committee would like to see a good cross representation for the playoffs. They don't want Miss St and Alabama or Baylor and TCU. They want Miss St, Oregon, Florida St, and TCU.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sure if does. Losing period counts now. The Committee would like to see a good cross representation for the playoffs. They don't want Miss St and Alabama or Baylor and TCU. They want Miss St, Oregon, Florida St, and TCU.

In my mind, with the SEC folks beating up on each other, this playoff system is gonna give the TCUs a legitimate shot....which so many have screamed for

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
In my mind, with the SEC folks beating up on each other, this playoff system is gonna give the TCUs a legitimate shot....which so many have screamed for

All the best teams should get a shot, regardless of conference. Because of the SEC beating up on each other, it makes it a bit unfair to them. There will be times when the real Championship game is the SEC Championship game.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
All the best teams should get a shot, regardless of conference. Because of the SEC beating up on each other, it makes it a bit unfair to them. There will be times when the real Championship game is the SEC Championship game.

We had that in BCS era as well.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yep. There's no easy way to satisfy everyone.

I still contend that they blew up the BCS for nothing. Let the computers decide the top 8 and put em in a playoff! Nobody could argue that the BCS top 8 weren't the best in the nation. My opinion though

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen