NCAA Football 2014

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully so. One NFL commentator recently made the statement that the issues that the NFL are the result of years of "special treatment" afforded to athletes. The gist of it is that those issues are perpetrated by people who have managed to skate by on issues simply because they are star athletes. Not sure that?s 100% of the case, but the evidence is certainly more than anecdotal.

Again, I have no doubt Winston has the talent for the NFL. Let?s just hope that he manages to find some maturity in the meantime.

I believe this to be true, for years athletes with above average skills have been treated "special" and they can't help thinking that's what real life is about. It's really sad.
Let's hope he matures so we can see his skills in the NFL

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Y'all don't stand a chance.

I agree with you 100%. Which is why I want Paul Johnson fired...what a great time of year it would be if GT/UGA was a legitimate, relevant game like it was in the early 00's and 90's. I mean, it doesn't help UGA at all when GT is a poorly coached, irrelevant team...beating us doesn't do anything for ya'lls rank.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Another big day of college football. I'll be checking out the Kansas State/Oklahoma game this morning then Texas A&M/Alabama and tonight Notre Dame/Florida State.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro