NCAA Football 2014

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm sick to my stomach....

Oh, so you are a Miami fan?
I'm sick to my stomach because Liberty just lost to Richmond in 2OT 46-39. Liberty kicked a 60yd field goal which got us into over time. then in 2OT our quarter was about to be sacked, so he tried to get rid of the ball and it was intercepted making Richmond win

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got back from the game... :)

I have a picture of the field (since I enjoyed rushing out there at the end as well) that I will be happy to share with you as soon as my phone charges up enough (I killed it by recording video for about 15min. without knowing it we were cheering so hard! LOL!

RAMBLIN' F'n WRECK BABY!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Not a good week to be a ranked team.

Did any one see the USC - Arizona State game? Incredible ending, especially the 46 yard hail Mary with 0:07 left.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I wish I had actually taken the time to take a good picture, but I was too excited as I ran down the staircase to the field...Oh well, serves it's purpose. :rotfl:

HJBsPxE.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish I had actually taken the time to take a good picture, but I was too excited as I ran down the staircase to the field...Oh well, serves it's purpose. :rotfl:

http://i.imgur.com/HJBsPxE.jpg

Well done, sir. Your team did an excellent job running the option and your defense came up big with the interceptions to seal the W. Of course, I was screaming at the TV and saying, please Lord, don't let me lose to Sean...lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413044661.471023.jpg
Luving ESPN Watch. The iPhone "JUST WORKS". Despite everything going on with the FSU Quarterback, I like their chances on repeating

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Despite everything going on with the FSU Quarterback, I like their chances on repeating

Yeah, I can’t wait for Winston to get to the NFL so we can all get a steady diet of his shenanigans. What a shame that such a football talent has to be wrapped up in a package of questionable morals and an obvious lack of common decency.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I can?t wait for Winston to get to the NFL so we can all get a steady diet of his shenanigans. What a shame that such a football talent has to be wrapped up in a package of questionable morals and an obvious lack of common decency.

I'm not sure about the "steady diet of shenanigans", but i do know about the case that was dismissed in 2012 that's still on going for some reason. I think he will make a good NFL QUARTERBACK

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm sad that Tod Gurley possibly broke some NCAA rules. He was so good! But his absence isn't keeping us from leading MIZZ in the first Quarter.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
You would think that professional athletes and collegiate athletes would realize their lives are under a mircoscope on and off the field.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure about the "steady diet of shenanigans", but i do know about the case that was dismissed in 2012 that's still on going for some reason. I think he will make a good NFL QUARTERBACK

There was the 2012 sexual assault that was dismissed. Now it’s being reopened. Then there was the shoplifting issue at the grocery store. Just this season there was that strange verbal assault in the FSU Student Union that got him a suspension - the ? game suspension that was later modified to a full game suspension.

The issue is not one of his football talent. It’s the issue of his attitude, sense of entitlement and total disregard for the mores of society.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
There was the 2012 sexual assault that was dismissed. Now it?s being reopened. Then there was the shoplifting issue at the grocery store. Just this season there was that strange verbal assault in the FSU Student Union that got him a suspension - the ? game suspension that was later modified to a full game suspension.

The issue is not one of his football talent. It?s the issue of his attitude, sense of entitlement and total disregard for the mores of society.

Fresh sea food university.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
There was the 2012 sexual assault that was dismissed. Now it?s being reopened. Then there was the shoplifting issue at the grocery store. Just this season there was that strange verbal assault in the FSU Student Union that got him a suspension - the ? game suspension that was later modified to a full game suspension.

The issue is not one of his football talent. It?s the issue of his attitude, sense of entitlement and total disregard for the mores of society.

Hopefully he will "grow up" when/if he makes it to the NFL

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully he will "grow up" when/if he makes it to the NFL

Hopefully so. One NFL commentator recently made the statement that the issues that the NFL are the result of years of "special treatment" afforded to athletes. The gist of it is that those issues are perpetrated by people who have managed to skate by on issues simply because they are star athletes. Not sure that’s 100% of the case, but the evidence is certainly more than anecdotal.

Again, I have no doubt Winston has the talent for the NFL. Let’s just hope that he manages to find some maturity in the meantime.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR