Questions about microfiber cloths

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So, I have some kens clothes and microfiber clothes and I was wondering if this is cool to clean my tv screen, phone screen , tablet , computer, and etc. I probably have done far more research than necessary, but I really want to make sure I don't damage any of my gadgets. I have these clothes I bought from LensCrafters to cleans my glasses. They are a 50 percent polyester and 50 percent nylon mix, according to the tag. The others I have are clothes called toddy clothes. They actual were a bit pricy (9.99 each) but they seem high quality. The other I have are automotive detail microfiber clothes I got in a 6 pack from target for dusting. They say they are a 80 percent polyester and 20 percent polymer mix, whatever that means.

So my question is, what kind of microfiber is best for cleaning electronics? The suede kind that are for eye glass lens ? The hatched fiber kind from bulk microfiber clothes? Or something else? Also , how do I was these properly? Handwash with dish soap? Washing machine with mild detergent?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods