Macrumors forums

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
No, we were outside of Tampa. I did my A and C school in Pensacola which was nice.

My brother-in-law, a twenty five year Navy man, was an instructor at Pensacola & San Diego. His field was computer guidance systems for naval gunnery. If you took that course, i'll give you his name. Maybe you knew him.:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
My brother-in-law, a twenty five year Navy man, was an instructor at Pensacola & San Diego. His field was computer guidance systems for naval gunnery. If you took that course, i'll give you his name. Maybe you knew him.:p

I was in the Crypto schools on Corry Station so I probably didn't know him.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Haha, just another 3 week ban from these pussies. Seems that calling someone a condescending arrogant snob is insulting. Honestly, this woman is. You should read her posts.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
It was under the Lounge section about what book you are reading. I posted my book American Sniper some chick is just an arrogant precocious snob about it and in other posts. So I called her a snob.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
It was under the Lounge section about what book you are reading. I posted my book American Sniper some chick is just an arrogant precocious snob about it and in other posts. So I called her a snob.

I'm a member of Macrumors, although i don't go on there since my iPhone 4 days, and i can't find your post. Maybe they deleted it. Why don't you say something real nasty, so you can get a permanent ban? Partial bans are for wimps.:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm a member of Macrumors, although i don't go on there since my iPhone 4 days, and i can't find your post. Maybe they deleted it. Why don't you say something real nasty, so you can get a permanent ban? Partial bans are for wimps.:p

I've already been banned for life under a different username. I signed up again when I moved to Virginia.

And yes, they most likely deleted the comment.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73