Is Tim cook gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've been reading a few articles on when Tim cook had a speech about fighting against discrimination due to sex, religion or culture. This is an old video thought I should share it.
Tim Cook Speaks About His Own Discrimination as a Gay Man

I've read a few more articles that suggest he is gay
No Cookies | Herald Sun

Are these speculations true or just made up?

P.S I'm not insinuating anything about the gay or lesbian community as I believe we all should be treated fairly regardless of sex, gender race and sexual orientation.
just a simple question for discussion.

Last edited:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Who cares? He's doing a great job. Sexuality and gender have nothing to do with qualifications for a job.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I didn't say it had anything to do with his job at all. It's just a simple question.
I was just startled by these articles and want some sort of confirmation. Period. I'm in the fashion world we're they are plenty gay people and I have nothing against it. I believe in equality.
It's just a question.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
It's a question unworthy of an answer beyond "WHO CARES." I am all about equality, but this question really is unnecessary. His sexual orientation won't make a whit of difference in how you live your life.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I feel bad for the OP because he's not getting the answer he wanted. STILL, like everyone else said before, it doesn't matter because no matter what his orientation is, as long as he is the right man for the job, that's all that matters. Not whether or not he is gay or not. I think he's doing an awesome job and that's it.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I feel bad for the OP because he's not getting the answer he wanted. STILL, like everyone else said before, it doesn't matter because no matter what his orientation is, as long as he is the right man for the job, that's all that matters. Not whether or not he is gay or not. I think he's doing an awesome job and that's it.

I don't feel bad for him, he asked a ridiculous question and people answered it with nunyadamnbizness.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I don't feel bad for him, he asked a ridiculous question and people answered it with nunyadamnbizness.

Roger that! It really was a nunyadamnbizness kind of thing.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Why is this even a topic of discussion?
Because as you very well know anything is open to discussion on iMore even if the possibility starts a thread that goes the wrong way. As a whole I suppose there is nothing wrong with it but it produces discussion and like you I don't care for it but then again I don't make the rules of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2