Samsung Galaxy S5 & iPhone 5S, which one do you prefer?

Focalprice

Banned
Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey Guys,

The Samsung Galaxy S5 is out now and for a full evaluation of all it has to offer.
Samsung Galaxy S5 & iPhone 5S, which one do you prefer?
And why?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I haven't seen the S5. But the 5S is an awesome device. Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!! For now I'm enjoying the 5S. It work perfectly for my needs...work & play. Samsung devices are decent but I don't love the largeness of them or the non-premium look. I would definitely choose the HTC One M8 over the S5 if I had to choose something other than my iPhone.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up my Galaxy S5 a week ago and I'm really enjoying it. I went with the intention of buying an HTC One M8 but ended up greatly preferring the S5, partly because it easily has the most beautiful display ever created for a handheld device. It's that good. It puts my 5S to shame. It comes at a price though as the phone is much larger, but it's still very thin and I can easily use it with one hand (though I do have very large hands). Both phones are top-notch phones, they just cater to different people. If I could only choose one, I'd probably choose the iPhone, but my Galaxy is just lots of fun to play with. I bought it because I needed something to keep me entertained for the next four months until the iPhone 6 comes out.

Sanjay Chandra

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Best way say this is,
If you want class phone, 5s is the best.
If you want Mass phone, S5 is the best.

5s is the best device if you want sonething that just works and want beautifully crafted phone with beautifully designed apps and fluid experience.

S5 for toughness and fancy stuff which will impress your friends and also provides so many options as a choice.
It may not be beautiful or crafted nicely but it will give awesome experience with nice big display and awesome camera battery life etc.

GS5 is like a PC (so many options and flexible options)
iPhone 5s is like a Console (very less things it can do but it will do all those things in best possible way)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using iMore Forums mobile app

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Best way say this is,
If you want class phone, 5s is the best.
If you want Mass phone, S5 is the best.

5s is the best device if you want sonething that just works and want beautifully crafted phone with beautifully designed apps and fluid experience.

S5 for toughness and fancy stuff which will impress your friends and also provides so many options as a choice.
It may not be beautiful or crafted nicely but it will give awesome experience with nice big display and awesome camera battery life etc.

GS5 is like a PC (so many options and flexible options)
iPhone 5s is like a Console (very less things it can do but it will do all those things in best possible way)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using iMore Forums mobile app

There is nothing to disagree with in what you say. As much as several years ago I was not an apple fan, i found by being a part of the apple ecosystem out there is much to like about the phone and company. Not to say there isn't room for improvement in certain areas.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
You could have the IBM Watson on a handset and if it runs Android, I'll pass. I've owned 3 platforms running Android and I can't stand it. Same with Windows Phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2