The last post wins!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I still have the 5s. The SE didn't feel much of an upgrade for me. I still have 3 more months to go before I can upgrade anyway and today I was in the AppStore and felt like the plus sized iPhones are too big for my comfort.
I definitely will opt for the 4.7 iPhone when it comes out.

That's exactly what I said when I saw the 6 Plus in person for the first time. I'm sooo glad I didn't go with my first mind on this one and decided to get the 6 Plus anyway and now the 6s Plus. There is know way I could ever go back to anything below a 5.5 inch screen and be totally happy.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That's exactly what I said when I saw the 6 Plus in person for the first time. I'm sooo glad I didn't go with my first mind on this one and decided to get the 6 Plus anyway and now the 6s Plus. There is know way I could ever go back to anything below a 5.5 inch screen and be totally happy.

I know for sure the plus will trump the 4.7 in every way, especially the camera, but I use my phone with a single hand most of the time, that's what would make it feel uncomfortable in my hand.
I know by tapping twice on the home button you can bring the upper half down but that's just not too convenient for me I think.

Wait stop, you're making me doubt my would be choice all over again

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I know for sure the plus will trump the 4.7 in every way, especially the camera, but I use my phone with a single hand most of the time, that's what would make it feel uncomfortable in my hand.
I know by tapping twice on the home button you can bring the upper half down but that's just not too convenient for me I think.

Yes, I said that also. Then I realized I was talking myself into getting the smaller screen when I actually wanted a larger screen. LOL . It's not as cumbersome as you might think and you will get use to it very easily.
You still have a couple of months to think about it, and if you decide to go with the 4.7 inch screen you always have 7 days to make up your mind.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

The Plus feels like a brick to me. Every time I grab my girlfriends Plus it reminds me why I love my SE so much

I could have lived with the 4.7 form factor but I'm glad Apple gave me another option

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I can't live with the SE. I know that for sure.
The screen is too small for what I'm doing with my phone. I have a big self esteem but very small hands and that makes me want to buy the 4.7" iPhone 7

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I eat everything what I like. I don't go for light or low-carb or whatsoever. I just move more than I've eaten.

I have a Fitbit and I'm using a (social) app to register what I've eaten that day. Those two apps work seamlessly together and let me know if I'm under or above my goal for that day.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Keep watching.
Let me know if you've already fell in love with Daenarys?

I'm more interested with the wall and the wildlings. What happens there is most likely going to determine the rest of the storyline. I'm on episode 2 of the 4th season now. I'm saddened seeing that the last episode is this Sunday and I will have to wait another year.