The last post wins!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm really happy for you guys, as I write this from my office because I'm still at work and I have to come in tomorrow too.:sarcastic:

Sorry Delivish...didn't mean to gloat! I hope that you don't have to work too long tonight and tomorrow...my 4 days was about 47 hours...now I'm going to have an adult beverage...and I'll have one for you too!!!:beer:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Sorry Delivish...didn't mean to gloat! I hope that you don't have to work too long tonight and tomorrow...my 4 days was about 47 hours...now I'm going to have an adult beverage...and I'll have one for you too!!!:beer:

Oh it's no problem. I'm honsetly happy for you :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Evening Everyone. I will be watching some NBA and NCAA Basketball tonight 🏽🏾🏽. I'm I store for a cool evening, but I'm still leaving my home thermostat on 70.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447458139.701157.jpg

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Went in local Apple Store today to have my battery replaced. Costs: €79. After waiting for 45 minutes I asked how much longer I had to wait. The guy went in the back and came back with a white thin box and my iPhone, said they had been unsuccessful in replacing the battery, so they gave me a new phone for the same price as a battery replacement.

My old iPhone was dented, scratched and looked like it survived an earthquake

I love Apple and their customer service.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Went in local  Store today to have my battery replaced. Costs: €79. After waiting for 45 minutes I asked how long more I had to wait. The guy went in the back and came back with a white thin box and my iPhone, said they had been unsuccessful in replacing the battery, so they gave me a new phone for the same price as a battery replacement.

My old iPhone was dented, scratched and looked like it survived an earthquake

I love  and their customer service.

ConGrats and where have you been?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
A few familiars aside, such as yourself, the majority of my friends are gone, be it voluntarily or forced to, from iMore. So I find my self less and less on the forum.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
A few familiars aside, such as yourself, the majority of my friends are gone, be it voluntarily or forced to, from iMore. So I find my self less and less on the forum.

It's ok to make NEW friends. It's been my experience over the years that on all forums people come and go. We have some good old and new people here.
Just my two cents 🏽🏽🏾

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
It's ok to make NEW friends. It's been my experience over the years that on all forums people come and go. We have some good old and new people here.
Just my two cents ������

Hey Tartarus, as Spencer said, I've had friends come and go from the forums, here, on CrackBerry and other sites. We have a bunch of great members here...give us a chance to be your "new friends".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen