The last post wins!

anon(9208252)

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
The Apple Leather case for the iPhones are not designed to do that. The iPad Apple Leather cases have a front cover that has a sleep mechanism built into the actual cover.

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

That's my point, why make a cover like the flip case, that does not have that feature.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Oh okay, I really just like Apple products, but I'm going to try the Speck Candy GRIP.

View attachment 95831

Look how easily that blue hand is gripping the phone!
I really like Speck cases but I don't like how they don't make the non-grip version for the 6s Plus. I had a plain white CandyShell for my iPhone 5 that I loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Look how easily that blue hand is gripping the phone!
I really like Speck cases but I don't like how they don't make the non-grip version for the 6s Plus. I had a plain white CandyShell for my iPhone 5 that I loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure that they don't make the non grip version of the Speck Candy Shell for the 6s Plus?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445537107.183514.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445537345.524851.jpg

Speck does make a non grip Candy Shell case for the 6s Plus

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I actually like the Speck Candy Shell Case without the grip as well....That might be next on my list. I was told that it comes with a scratch proof coating.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Well I didn't make it to the Apple Store, been with the wife all day shopping. We have been to Torid and now she is getting her manicure and pedicure. Oh well I can't complain at all. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Lol

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

anon(9208252)

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Well I didn't make it to the Apple Store, been with the wife all day shopping. We have been to Torid and now she is getting her manicure and pedicure. Oh well I can't complain at all. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Lol

Well get back to the Apple Store and get me a gift. Lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

That is a Beautiful thing

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I got a cool story to tell you, So Im out with my wife and as usual im on my phone on iMore and this lady says to me, (you have the same phone I have) so i said you have a iPhone 6sPlus and she siad (yes I do) so the lady pulls her phone out her purse and yes she did have a iPhone 6s Plus. After showing me her iPhone she said well maybe you can help me with this thing, lol. she said why everybody saying they are calling me but im not getting any calls? i said let me see your phone, I looked at her phone which still had the plastic on the front covering the ear slot and she had it on air plane mode. I said all done after I took the platic off she said why did you do that, I said you wouldnt be able to hear them anyway with that plastic on. she says ohhhh thats why it sound so low I thought It was my hearing ai. low hahahah. I try to help everybody I can. After I finish I told her about iMore.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I got a cool story to tell you, So Im out with my wife and as usual im on my phone on iMore and this lady says to me, (you have the same phone I have) so i said you have a iPhone 6sPlus and she siad (yes I do) so the lady pulls her phone out her purse and yes she did have a iPhone 6s Plus. After showing me her iPhone she said well maybe you can help me with this thing, lol. she said why everybody saying they are calling me but im not getting any calls? i said let me see your phone, I looked at her phone which still had the plastic on the front covering the ear slot and she had it on air plane mode. I said all done after I took the platic off she said why did you do that, I said you wouldnt be able to hear them anyway with that plastic on. she says ohhhh thats why it sound so low I thought It was my hearing ai. low hahahah. I try to help everybody I can. After I finish I told her about iMore.

NICELY Done

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal