The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
After reading an iMore article I've discovered that scratches are less noticeable on the silver color ones than any of the other colored iPhones.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've also never experienced ever using my iPhone 6 without a tempered glass protector. The screen on my friends phones feels so much better than the tempered glass.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After reading an iMore article I've discovered that scratches are less noticeable on the silver color ones than any of the other colored iPhones.

Unless you go caseless, I wouldn't worry about that. The 6s/6s Plus are pretty durable with the new 7000 series aluminum.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yes good drop protection but not great....I wouldn't use if I worked in construction..LOL . It take a lot for this type of Leather to dry up. You would have a new iPhone by then

I'm going for black and red then. Always wanted a product red iPhone with a black case. Guess it'll be the other way around.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've also never experienced ever using my iPhone 6 without a tempered glass protector. The screen on my friends phones feels so much better than the tempered glass.

With the new type of glass that Apple is using on the 6s/6s Plus I've decided to go screen protector free this year as well.....It's been a long time ago since I was screen protection free. The device glass just feels GREAT

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
With the new type of glass that Apple is using on the 6s/6s Plus I've decided to go screen protector free this year as well.....It's been a long time ago since I was screen protection free. The device glass just feels GREAT

My tempered protector has lots of minor scratches. Mainly because I play sports and I put my keys and my iPhone in the same pocket. I'd just rather buy another $15 screen protector than live with a scratched iPhone screen.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The only other thing I need is for my dad to let me go to T-Mobile and their unlimited data plan. Then I'll be in business. My school only allows wifi on laptops so using my iPhone to max capabilities is a struggle. Especially with 16 GB

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My tempered protector has lots of minor scratches. Mainly because I play sports and I put my keys and my iPhone in the same pocket. I'd just rather buy another $15 screen protector than live with a scratched iPhone screen.

Makes sense to me. You can actually YouTube the 6s Plus screen and see how durable it is. Much more durable than the glass protection

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My Verizon edge would be paid off completely by the end of December next year. But I'm going to get it paid off before September so I can get the iPhone 7 on launch day. I loved how this year they didn't have as many issues with fulfilling demand. I think the iPhone 5S gold was backed up by at least 5 months.

bama1fan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
b55438179ec5e868480ec9f7b4556dd9.jpg

My Gold iPhone 6s 64GB. But it stays in a Black Otter Box Defender Case.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s 64GB using Tapatalk! ROLL TIDE!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yes indeed....my iPhone 6s Plus was a week old yesterday and I'm already saving money for the iPhone 7.....LOL ....I need HELP

Lucky... Good thing for me is that force touch barely has any support as of yet and I'm not expecting it to get decent support until the iPhone 7 is close to launching. Just like how Touch ID apps didn't begin to pick up the pace until a couple of months before the iPhone 6.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Lucky... Good thing for me is that force touch barely has any support as of yet and I'm not expecting it to get decent support until the iPhone 7 is close to launching. Just like how Touch ID apps didn't begin to pick up the pace until a couple of months before the iPhone 6.

I'm getting updates for 3D Touch on a daily basis...4/5 a day

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative