The last post wins!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm doing great, still playing with my new iPhone 6s plus. How about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing the same thing..and learning more about the 3D touch as I go.

One question, I have several email accounts and sometimes when I mark items from the inbox and select Trash, they appear to delete until I close and reopen the mail app...they are still showing in the Inbox. Are you or anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Doing the same thing..and learning more about the 3D touch as I go.

One question, I have several email accounts and sometimes when I mark items from the inbox and select Trash, they appear to delete until I close and reopen the mail app...they are still showing in the Inbox. Are you or anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

That's strange, it's not happening to me.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
That's strange, it's not happening to me.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks, 2 are set up as IMAP and one is a POP account (TWC RoadRunner). Maybe I should delete the accounts and add them again. I guess that I got Nothing to Lose (Oh, Great KISS song!)

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, 2 are set up as IMAP and one is a POP account (TWC RoadRunner). Maybe I should delete the accounts and add them again. I guess that I got Nothing to Lose (Oh, Great KISS song!)

Did you restore from a backup when you got your 6s or did you do a fresh start and put everything in manually?

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you restore from a backup when you got your 6s or did you do a fresh start and put everything in manually?

Restored from a backup...I was running 9.1 public beta 2 on my 6 and downloaded the beta on the new 6s Plus before restoring. Emails were trashed fine on the 6 that I was using. Weird.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Restored from a backup...I was running 9.1 public beta 2 on my 6 and downloaded the beta on the new 6s Plus before restoring. Emails were trashed fine on the 6 that I was using. Weird.

Try a fresh install and add the emails in manually to see if your still having that problem and if it's not you will know where the problem is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox