The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
With all wireless signals (wifi, cellular, FM, AM, NFC and so on) floating around the globe, over the air charging seems a logical next step in charging. I really hope somebody is trying to make this possible and  will be the first to implement this in iDevices.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm so sleepy. I swear I'm at my wits end. My guy is going on a mini vacation while I'll be here going to doctors appointments...
Sent from my 640 using Tapatalk Classic.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
He's going on a mini vacation without you?

Yeah. I'm being petty. He deserves this working so hard and taking care of me. I'm just in a state of depression right now. Mother died in January, found my health condition may have contributed to the loss of my child, had kidney issues first now a problem with my GI tract, I can't return to work, I can't sleep or eat regularly... I'm always in pain.

I just want to be normal again. I bought this 6s preordered to give myself something to look forward to. I've even been losing interest in my devices, my 5c isn't even making me smile. It's just crazy. I'm on so much medication...

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Evening Everyone . Does anyone else feel like they have a new iPhone with the iOS9 update? I do

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73