The last post wins!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm so overwhelmed. Just got told by my Obgyn that this condition could of helped contribute to my son's death 10 years ago...

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. đź––

I'm so sorry to hear that September. WOW. I don't know what to say.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know to feel. A part of me wants to be angry, another wants to cry... So I'm just sitting here stoic.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

That's understandable, my friend, but at some point, you're going to have to deal with both the anger and the crying. If you're a praying woman, then you know who to turn to...:)...I'm sorry you're dealing with all that you're dealing with, but I know that you'll be okay even during the times when you may not want to be. Hang tough and keep moving forward!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Why would the Obgyn feel the need to tell you something like that? In my opinion, that is something that should have never been mentioned.

I think this was told to me as she indicated I could get pregnant again. My birth control is less effective during a flare up due to the bacteria in my guts. So it kind of escalated into the conversation of my son...

All this time I had a feeling I shouldn't risk having another child... I called it my "Gut feeling", how ironic. It really was in my guts.

I have to laugh or I'll cry.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think this was told to me as she indicated I could get pregnant again. My birth control is less effective during a flare up due to the bacteria in my guts. So it kind of escalated into the conversation of my son...

All this time I had a feeling I shouldn't risk having another child... I called it my "Gut feeling", how ironic. It really was in my guts.

I have to laugh or I'll cry.

Oh okay, and I understand...:)....Also, whether you laugh or cry or do both, it's fine because it means you're still feeling, which mean you're still fighting, which means you're still living, which in turn means you're still human...;)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Why would the Obgyn feel the need to tell you something like that? In my opinion, that is something that should have never been mentioned.

If the obgyn didn't mention it and Lucia should have got pregnant, the obgyn could have been in fault, thus suable. To avoid further pain, he/she was obligated to tell her in my opinion.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the obgyn didn't mention it and Lucia should have got pregnant, the obgyn could have been in fault, thus suable. To avoid further pain, he/she was obligated to tell her in my opinion.

Septembersrain answered my question a few posts back. There's no need to rehash it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I wonder how many times the software update button will be pressed today...LOL

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member