The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah but it's just inconvenient because I don't even remember what wifi spots I have connected to in all those years. And sometimes it was a one time occasion they gave me their wifi password.

Like this one time I was a customer in this shop abroad and asked for their wifi password and since I made a lame excuse like I was in a hurry and had no time to buy a local SIM card to use a local data plan, they gave it reluctantly. I have since then used their wifi spot even if I wasn't in their shop . And so are there many more wifi spots I have been connected to.

So you can understand why I don't wanna lose all my wifi passwords.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah but it's just inconvenient because I don't even remember what wifi spots I have connected to in all those years. And sometimes it was a one time occasion they gave me their wifi password.

Like this one time I was a customer in this shop abroad and asked for their wifi password and since I made a lame excuse like I was in a hurry and had no time to buy a local SIM card to use a local data plan, they gave it reluctantly. I have since then used their wifi spot even if I wasn't in their shop . And so are there many more wifi spots I have been connected to.

So you can understand why I don't wanna lose all my wifi passwords.

As long as you have the most important ones, you'll be fine. Start writing them down and enter them in 1Password.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro