The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The first thing I'm doing when get a job next year is to save for an iPhone 7 with at least 64GB. Although I still have 3 GB left on my iPhone, I'm tired of having to delete pictures off my iPhone and put them into Dropbox. I'd upload them there regardless but it's annoying to have to delete a picture and then have to re download it if I need it again.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The first thing I'm doing when get a job next year is to save for an iPhone 7 with at least 64GB. Although I still have 3 GB left on my iPhone, I'm tired of having to delete pictures off my iPhone and put them into Dropbox. I'd upload them there regardless but it's annoying to have to delete a picture and then have to re download it if I need it again.

You'll eventually run out of storage anyway with 128 gb. It'll buy you time though.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You'll eventually run out of storage anyway with 128 gb. It'll buy you time though.

I don't take that many pictures just enough to not fit in 64GB. I have over 17 GB free on my iPod with about 30 more apps and all of my pictures. Even if Apple brings back 32 GB. I'm going the 64GB route. :)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I use Music since day 1 and I save most liked and played songs for offline use to save some data usage. The bigger that list gets, the more space it takes on my device. That's what I wanted to warn you for, buddy

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
And afterwards he will visit a morgue, to buy enough balm to set iOS Gravity up after his death.

He is planning to embalm him after removing his intestines

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro