The last post wins!

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I must have missed that detail. I like how the burping can sound creepy as hell and yet funny at the same time!

My English teacher watched it recently watched it, and she's not to good with scary movies. Everytime I replicate that sound, she freaks out a little xD

Sent from a phone using an app.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
My English teacher watched it recently watched it, and she's not to good with scary movies. Everytime I replicate that sound, she freaks out a little xD

Lol when I make the sound I sometimes freak myself out! haha

I wonder how many times the actress who played The Grudge, wore her costume/makeup and woke up her bf or husband from under the covers like in the movie! I would honestly s*** bricks if that happened to me lol.

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Lol when I make the sound I sometimes freak myself out! haha

I wonder how many times the actress who played The Grudge, wore her costume/makeup and woke up her bf or husband from under the covers like in the movie! I would honestly s*** bricks if that happened to me lol.

I would s*** a whole brick house.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I would s*** a whole brick house.

I wouldn't be surprised if she used that as a form of punishment for her significant other. Someone pisses her off and she wears her costume and hides around the house messing with them! Can you imagine coming home late from work all exhausted, the lights are all off, you start hearing very faint burping sounds, you turn on the light and here she comes crawling down the stairs like in the movies lol.

After that I would be like..."B**** we are getting a divorce" of course this would be after I recovered from my heart attack lol

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if she used that as a form of punishment for her significant other. Someone pisses her off and she wears her costume and hides around the house messing with them! Can you imagine coming home late from work all exhausted, the lights are all off, you start hearing very faint burping sounds, you turn on the light and here she comes crawling down the stairs like in the movies lol.

After that I would be like..."B**** we are getting a divorce" of course this would be after I recovered from my heart attack lol

I would charge her for the medical costs!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods