The last post wins!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
That's amputating your arm because you broke your nails. It's better to follow my advice first

I never do restores myself. I back up all my important information on Transcopy. Get what I need from it. Then set up all my accounts again. Habit from my ROM days on droid.

Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Restored as new this is what I get..
2ymyvyju.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The bar in iTunes may differ from the actual situation in your device. Just look in Settings > General > Usage first before flipping out

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That strikes me odd.. Somehow you're backup seems corrupted to me. If you're certain that there is no important stuff for you on that backup, I think it's best for you to do a clean restore in DFU mode and don't restore it. Take screenshots of settings and other stuff if you think you'll forget how everything was on your current setup.

That's what I always do before performing a clean install.

Only pain in the area I'm not allowed to mention is all passwords and wifi information that you will have to re-enter the next time

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I advice you to Transfer all purchases from your iPhone to your computer/Mac. That way all apps and music/video you purchased will be stored on your computer and it will be easier to sync your device with iTunes.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods