The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I sincerely love everything about Apple, but that intel you just gave is just not true. Sorry to break it to you

It is true. It was an independent researcher, and of I remember right, red was the favorite car color until the white iPhone came out. And when asked why white became the most popular car color, she replied: " because of the white iPhone"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I saw a news report that said white and black vehicles didn't become as popular as they are until the iPhone was released. In other words, apple also controls favorite car color trends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well black cars might have been a bland color back when Henry Ford made the Model T because that was the only color they made them in but by the 40's the hot Rod changed all that you could paint flames on it or dose it with chrome and then Black was Back

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
The iPhone 5 was my first modern Apple device as well. Now if only I could get a black rMBP to go with all my devices. I would take mine into Colorware if it was not so freaking expensive!

I used to have a black iPhone 5, but it got stolen during a swim practice. I replaced it with a Galaxy S3 and bought my iPhone 5s a year later. Trust me, nothing sucks more than getting your week old brand new phone stolen

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I used to have a black iPhone 5, but it got stolen during a swim practice. I replaced it with a Galaxy S3 and bought my iPhone 5s a year later. Trust me, nothing sucks more than getting your week old brand new phone stolen

That's the worse news I heard

I don't even leave my phone in the car when I'm pumping Gas. It has to be within arms length at all times. Honesty I couldn't handle that Shock at my age

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That's the worse news I heard

I don't even leave my phone in the car when I'm pumping Gas. It has to be within arms length at all times. Honesty I couldn't handle that Shock at my age

You're definitely younger than most in this thread. Maybe not in age but you sure as hell live younger

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal