The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I lost my house and got deep in debt took me 10 years to crawl out of it

My loss was only those 4 years we spend as couple.. We only were married for 11 months though.

I never really healed from it. I still am cautious when I met a girl. I can't get my self to that stage where I ask her out. I just leave it with the customary greetings

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My loss was only those 4 years we spend as couple.. We only were married for 11 months though.

I never really healed from it. I still am cautious when I met a girl. I can't get my self to that stage where I ask her out. I just leave it with the customary greetings

I understand this completely my friend

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
12 years between marriges for me, I think I got it right this time (smile). My first Wife and I are still friends as long as she stays in NJ...LOL

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't think I'll get married until I have my career going, and have a house. But I will be very carful about who I date/marry. I don't want a divorce(not to say that those who have been through one wanted it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
My ex-husband cheated on me with my best friend. It wouldn't of been so bad except he did it mere months after our son died... My ex-friend got pregnant with a boy.

Basically he was punishing me for not wanting to try for another baby.

Sent from something using Tapatalk.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My ex-husband cheated on me with my best friend. It wouldn't of been so bad except he did it mere months after our son died... My ex-friend got pregnant with a boy.

Basically he was punishing me for not wanting to try for another baby.

Dude, that's effed up. You trumped us all.

I feel with you

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have had a couple little relationships since but I don't know... The guy I'm with now, we aren't married. I love him but I'm a bit hesitant.