The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I really don't understand why you are so obsessed with the UK... They are super weird over there. They look weird, dress weird, talk weird, drive on the wrong aide of the road, have no morals, have very dirty talk, and they waste billions on some useless royal family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...pretty much everything I love?

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I freaking ain't Amish! Go look up Amish and then come back and tell me if you think I am. Amish don't have any morals either. In a lot of cases they are worse than the average American in terms of low morals.

Morals? What are these "morals" you speak of?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I freaking ain't Amish! Go look up Amish and then come back and tell me if you think I am. Amish don't have any morals either. In a lot of cases they are worse than the average American in terms of low morals.

The harder you deny, the more you are

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I really don't understand why you are so obsessed with the UK... They are super weird over there. They look weird, dress weird, talk weird, drive on the wrong aide of the road, have no morals, have very dirty talk, and they waste billions on some useless royal family.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402170997.345559.jpg

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I guess we could. I'll be able to tonight. It's a really weird situation. I'll try to explain. As you guys know, I don't have a iphone-just an iPad and MacBook. and where we live, there isn't dsl internet. So we where leasing an unlimited Verizon line from a fellow, who then started to rip us off, making it where we had to get rid of it. So for the last several weeks, I haven't really had internet. So to do anything online, I either use my moms iphone( which I'm on right now), or go to a coffee shop. So I really can't use iMessage, since I can't really sign in on her phone. but I can use hangouts since I can sign in and out really easy. We will have another internet source by next week end, but till then I prolly won't be around much. I totally hate the situation, but can't help it.

Sorry to hear this.

Not the same without you

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro