The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I haven't gotten around to using my own Apple ID for the iTunes Store. I've already purchased so many apps on my mom's account that it would be too much of a hassle to buy everything again. Apple really needs to add an option so you can port all of your purchases to another Apple ID.

Just use family sharing in iOS 8

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have three Apple ID's for three stores. It's not convenient to switch each time between them, but I only do so if I need an app that isn't available in the Dutch store.

For example: I downloaded the Facebook Paper app from the US store and several apps from the Turkish store. I only sometimes have to enter my password when there is an update available for one of them. I don't switch that much anymore. The Dutch store is my main account.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I have three Apple ID's for three stores. It's not convenient to switch each time between them, but I only do so if I need an app that isn't available in the Dutch store.

For example: I downloaded the Facebook Paper app from the US store and several apps from the Turkish store. I only sometimes have to enter my password when there is an update available for one of them. I don't switch that much anymore. The Dutch store is my main account.

I have my own Apple ID which I put my debit card on. I'm going to try to make purchases on that now, so I don't have to make the damage any worse. I'll need to ditch her account eventually. I'm always the one buying apps. I'm logged into my account now and I just enter her password when my phone asks for it.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I can always gift you the app. My services require a fee though:
1. 30% fee of purchase price
2. All purchases and fees must be paid in full within 14 days
3. I now own your soul

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members