The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Use those services at your own risk. Apple can shut down developer accounts that offer those types of access to the betas. Not saying it won't work?just beware.
And most of all don't leave nasty App Store reviews if your favorite app doesn't work. It's probably because of the beta and the App Store is not the right place to complain about it.

I'm aware of all of this. I know the risks, but I've done this before. I haven't had an issue with this service

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Use those services at your own risk. Apple can shut down developer accounts that offer those types of access to the betas. Not saying it won't work?just beware.
And most of all don't leave nasty App Store reviews if your favorite app doesn't work. It's probably because of the beta and the App Store is not the right place to complain about it.

Thanks for the fair warning.. I'm the last one to shout and scream fire if an app doesn't work on a beta, that's logic.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Remember to turn off iCloud before you install it. Also, make sure you make a backup before the install. If it's really buggy, you want something to fall back on. iOS 8 backups won't work on iOS 7

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Remember to turn off iCloud before you install it. Also, make sure you make a backup before the install. If it's really buggy, you want something to fall back on. iOS 8 backups won't work on iOS 7

Im aware. The last update is made yesterday, so I'm quite uptodate

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods