The last post wins!

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
How do you know that? Are you too Armenian?

Nope, but it's something from a lot of languages; you just said ArmenIAN! -ian -an and -n can be used in this way. American, Armenian, members of our school "The Praedinius" are called Praedinianen ("Praedinians"), etc.

Sent from a phone using an app.

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Dude, it's not the same as the English 'an'. It's the same as the Dutch 'szoon'

It can be used in both ways. It's something that's used in a lot of languages. We also have -aan and -iaan in Dutch. In Latin, there is Rome, "Roma" and Roman, "Romanus". Take away the -us, and you get Roman.

Sent from a phone using an app.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
DroidArmy is just a kid

Don't wreck his psychology

KATARANNN.. PLEASE DELeTe that POST

Keep it that way till he is old enough

He probably haven't had 'the talk' even yet

I'm guessing you're not aware how the United States works. I've seen it all by this point as have most people. We're a country of perverts for crying out loud!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing you're not aware how the United States works. I've seen it all by this point as have most people. We're a country of perverts for crying out loud!

It's my duty as one being 20 year older than you, to protect you from those perverts. Your eyes are still too fresh to handle that much skin

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I think I should talk with parents about a children's shield on your computer. Or I can call your provider and add it your contract. All pr0n will then be filtered

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I think I should talk with parents about a children's shield on your computer. Or I can call your provider and add it your contract. All pr0n will then be filtered

NOOOOOOOOO!

I run the router in my house, along with our general network. There's no way I'll let you do that!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Too late. I've contacted my man in the NSA. They've alerted the right authorities. You're going to get a fine for watching pr0n as a minor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh