The last post wins!

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
But more, and more powerful, brighter colours (these look pastel-ish) would be amazing! :D I'm missing black, red and orange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
behevu6a.jpg
it's Dutch, though.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Girls just get a phone without a case and leave it in their back pocket. Then, when it breaks, they want a new one.

She had a case, but it was too thin. She put it in her bag and it got knocked around so the screen got cracked. Either way, it was bound to happen. She keeps it in her back pocket

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
She had a case, but it was too thin. She put it in her bag and it got knocked around so the screen got cracked. Either way, it was bound to happen. She keeps it in her back pocket
Probably a silicone case.
Why? You'll sit on it!! :s

I don't think that matters to them.
Exactly! That's why I knew she was going to break it eventually one way or another. Why can't most people take care of their iPhones?!

She deserved it. You don't treat expensive phones like sh*t. Which iPhone does she have? Tell your parents to get her an old Samsung phone. It won't break. :p It'll teach her a lesson too. ;)

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Probably a silicone case.

I don't think that matters to them.

She deserved it. You don't treat expensive phones like sh*t. Which iPhone does she have? Tell your parents to get her an old Samsung phone. It won't break. :p It'll teach her a lesson too. ;)

She used to have a really bad old phone. She got my mom's old iPhone 4 a month ago to replace it. Yeah, she definitely deserved it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices