Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
y7emyhu3.jpg

This game is surprisingly addicting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to sleep. Again. Overly concerned mother. (I still love her, though ) So I'll be back after a full night's sleep.
Have fun at your camping trip, kataran!

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
This is my fav. iOS game for now.
epugutuz.jpg
Seriously though, what kind of sicko would you have to be to combine 2048 and Flappy Bird with moving parts?!
Ughhhhhhh xD
Good night, guys!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yuk should have been sleeping when I was trying to get a win last night. Now he is probably sleeping and I can win for the rest of today. :)

Nope, I was busy mounting a Bluetooth car radio in my brother in laws car (husband of my sister). And I hid the cables of his amplifier under his car carpet.

I also cut a micro SIM card to nano sim for him.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
for what weed firm? You'd probably need to restore from a backup to get the game back.

It's not on my computer or my iPod or iPhone. And I can't download it from the Apple servers even though there was a download in progress. It just gets stuck. I wish I downloaded it onto my phone or computer yesterday. If I had it on my phone, it would have also been synced to iTunes when I did a backup.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It's not on my computer or my iPod or iPhone. And I can't download it from the Apple servers even though there was a download in progress. It just gets stuck. I wish I downloaded it onto my phone or computer yesterday. If I had it on my phone, it would have also been synced to iTunes when I did a backup.

It was actually removed at least three days ago cause a friend of mine tried when I showed him the game

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
[warning]Weed is illegal. You're all going to be imprisoned at Guantanamo for life.. Show remorse and you'll avoid punishment.

This is your last warning[/warning]

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner