The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I hope for a fact, that vampires are real.. I would do anything to become one.. Then I will use true blood and a daylight ring to wander among people without hurting them. I will cure the sick with my blood and I will compel girls to be with me.

I will compel sports car sellers to give them to me for free. I will compel gas station to not charge me. I will compel banks to give me all their money.

And I will compel all of you to leave this thread so I will win

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
yneqezun.jpg

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
A little addition to what Yukhalisel said. You need to have a data plan which supports the personal hotspot option for this to work. You'll see it show up right under cellular under settings if you have one of these plans.

In the Netherlands it is prohibited by law to suppress internet abilities of devices.. It's called net-neutrality Therefore, I didn't say she needed a data plan which supports Personal Hotspot.

Way to go US of A.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
In the Netherlands it is prohibited by law to suppress internet abilities of devices.. It's called net-neutrality Therefore, I didn't say she needed a data plan which supports Personal Hotspot.

Way to go US of A.

I'm quite aware of atrocities which go on in the United States. As I've said, I'm on the first plane out of here as soon as I have the opportunity. I hate to say it, but Europe is better. The United States isn't as great as it used to be

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh