The last post wins!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
That escalated quickly!

Btw, the guy who has my P6 bricked it already and is demanding my help :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridiculous. It drives me nuts when people risk modding but don't know how to fix it if something goes awry.

If I brick something, I don't cry to others. I try to fix it. If I can't? Office space it! *Throws it on the ground*

Sent from the Berry via Tapatalk.

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Ridiculous. It drives me nuts when people risk modding but don't know how to fix it if something goes awry.

If I brick something, I don't cry to others. I try to fix it. If I can't? Office space it! *Throws it on the ground*

Sent from the Berry via Tapatalk.

Agreed. I gave him some advice, but if it doesn't work, it's his problem IMHO.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. I gave him some advice, but if it doesn't work, it's his problem IMHO.

Honestly, I almost bricked an Evo 3D. I couldn't get the wire trick to work to unlock bootloader. So I tried two part flash. One was corrupt. That was about a weeks worth of... Well.. face palming and cuss words.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, I almost bricked an Evo 3D. I couldn't get the wire trick to work to unlock bootloader. So I tried two part flash. One was corrupt. That was about a weeks worth of... Well.. face palming and cuss words.

I almost bricked my s3 the first day I got it by flashing the wrong rom. I caught it at the last second before I installed it. There's a very big difference between the international version and the carrier version of a rom

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey the_tech_eater :) I made that guy apologize super fast. Even in a Turkish forum I heard complains about him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the sole reason people abandoned iFans for