The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm back! How's it going guys? I see this thread is still alive and well.
ama9ehar.jpg

I've been enjoying way too much Coldplay lately

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ah that's Christmas

Thanksgiving is giving Thanks for the bountiful Fall Harvest and the Pilgrims making it thru the first harsh New England Winter

The American Indian helped them learn to hunt and prepare for the seasons and then they $crewed them

I know.. Being grateful and giving thanks for the harvest are the same, though.. You are giving thanks to god for the harvest, alas you're grateful for the harvest

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You wouldn't happen to be a hitman, would you? Because you'd be an excellent one

I tried a rifle at a fair. I'm no good at it.. I shot with a gun before, but only in the air, so I don't know how I would do..

However, I was great with Duck Hunt on Nintendo, back in the day

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I've never fired a gun! Heh heh, yeah...

Can I blame the north? We don't really fire off guns up here

Omg! I've been shooting guns since I was >5! And I have 4 now, plus I can use my dads and brothers when ever I want. But tbh I rarely shoot anymore. And I don't hunt at all anymore.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site

A better response would've been:

Okay, this sometimes works. Follow my instructions EXACTLY and your iPhone will be fixed. Go to your fridge and make an eggo waffle. Not for you, for the phone. It's obviously hungry after that refreshing swim. Put a piece of the eggo waffle in the charger port and add syrup to the screen. The iPhone won't accept the food if it isn't delicious. Next, let your phone tan. I suggest a sunny California beach for the best results. Your iPhone wants to be pretty, and you should let it. Now it's enjoyed it's day and is starting to get tired. Put your iPhone to bed and read it a story. Yes, a good one. How about the story of the little train that could? Wake it up in the morning after 11 hours exactly and it should work again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR