The last post wins!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Broke out my crystal ball and it states that in the year 2074 with a post count thread of 60,000 I will Win this game

Quit now and go about your life don't waste anymore time. Life is precious

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
In 60 years you will be 109.. Medically possible, technically, not so.

In a few decades, internet fora will be obsolete.

We will be in direct contact with the internet trough a chip implanted in our brains and we will be able to contact others without any device but just thinking about them. It will be funny, because I already designed a virus to fry brains via that chip. And the first ones will be everybody in this thread so that I can win.

Give up, there is no hope for guy. Not Norton, nor McAfee nor any other antivirus company is capable of disabling my virus.

Those brain chips I mentioned are mandatory for every single person. Newborns will have it inserted before even having the time to cry.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
In 60 years you will be 109.. Medically possible, technically, not so.

In a few decades, internet fora will be obsolete.

We will be in direct contact with the internet trough a chip implanted in our brains and we will be able to contact others without any device but just thinking about them. It will be funny, because I already designed a virus to fry brains via that chip. And the first ones will be everybody in this thread so that I can win.

Give up, there is no hope for guy. Not Norton, nor McAfee nor any other antivirus company is capable of disabling my virus.

Those brain chips I mentioned are mandatory for every single person. Newborns will have it inserted before even having the time to cry.

You're a very dark person when you want to be...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Broke out my crystal ball and it states that in the year 2074 with a post count thread of 60,000 I will Win this game

Quit now and go about your life don't waste anymore time. Life is precious

Incorrect. We will hit that post count by the end of the year at the rate Yuk is going. He will have the highest amount of posts by any person in iMore and all the other Mobile Nations forums...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods