The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I paid my unemployment fee for over 16 years now. My last job was at a local Best Buy equivalent.. They went bankrupt while I was at vacation. So I had no job to return to.. So I kind of got depressed.

These are the aftereffects. However I'm getting progress in job applications. So it won't be long for me to get back at my own feet

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I paid my unemployment fee for over 16 years now. My last job was at a local Best Buy equivalent.. They went bankrupt while I was at vacation. So I had no job to return to.. So I kind of got depressed.

These are the aftereffects. However I'm getting progress in job applications. So it won't be long for me to get back at my own feet

Thanks for clarifying! I totally understand. Before you made it sound like your a bum living off the government. I see that's not the case now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Setpoint.exe just stopped working again. Once in a while that happens. So annoying. Why can't Logitech make any good stable software ?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Well, we met on the forum. But we are friends online. We haven't met in person, as we live on opposite sides of the States.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Setpoint.exe just stopped working again. Once in a while that happens. So annoying. Why can't Logitech make any good stable software ?

Because they're Logitech. They make good products, but they have a programming team of idiots

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk