The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a life! I went to a Verizon store to buy my mom an iPhone for an early Mother's Day gift, and told by the less-than-intelligent workers that I have to be 18 to buy a phone, which I would understand if I was getting it on contract, but I'm not. I'm buying it outright! 😡😡😡

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a life! I went to a Verizon store to buy my mom an iPhone for an early Mother's Day gift, and told by the less-than-intelligent workers that I have to be 18 to buy a phone, which I would understand if I was getting it on contract, but I'm not. I'm buying it outright! 😡😡😡

Madness! If you have the cash it shouldn't be a problem

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Dutch laws say after 16 they can't deny you selling anything. Before that you need the consent of one of the parents. Just by it online and have it delivered at a friends house

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
y3asamaj.jpg

3 wine glasses of wine later, I'm a designated passenger.

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I already said he could buy it online. Stop copying my ideas. Or the cow will chase you into an alley where I will rip out your heart. Understood?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
You could order it from Apple directly and have it shipped to you. It's funny you're buying your mom an iPhone because my family just bought my mom a green 5C for Mother's Day.

I originally liked the blue and green. Ended up really attached to the blue though.

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Dutch laws say after 16 they can't deny you selling anything. Before that you need the consent of one of the parents. Just by it online and have it delivered at a friends house

I could. But I'd rather just pick it up in store. I'll just have to take my dad with me(grrrr I'm 16 and shouldn't have to tout my parents around just to buy a iPhone!!) $&@:

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
You could order it from Apple directly and have it shipped to you. It's funny you're buying your mom an iPhone because my family just bought my mom a green 5C for Mother's Day.

Problem with that is this: Apple charges around $450 for an unlocked iPhone 4S 8GB, Verizon charges $200 for an off contract iPhone 4S 16GB.... Big difference in price! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh