The last post wins!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
No.. Europe is always 2 to 3 weeks behind.. And FYI, the few american networks over here never broadcast anything first in foreign countries.

I download shows via torrent, after they are broadcasted in the US.

Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*

I've already sent in a report for his post. Sorry man! You can't post about piracy

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Won't do. Learned my lesson.

In my defence, I didn't give any information or discussed where to commit these illegal activities. The t-word alone, I didn't expect to be illegal as well. I sincerely regret posting that.

But anyhow, I'm leading the win again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Won't do. Learned my lesson.

In my defence, I didn't give any information or discussed where to commit these illegal activities. The t-word alone, I didn't expect to be illegal as well. I sincerely regret posting that.

But anyhow, I'm leading the win again.
Apology accepted, however, it is my duty to inform you that your participation in this game is no longer necessary. The game has come to an end and I have declared myself the winner so get the heck outta here and go find another game to play....(laughing)....I WIN I WIN I WIN.....:)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Apology accepted, however, it is my duty to inform you that your participation in this game is no longer necessary. The game has come to an end and I have declared myself the winner so get the heck outta here and go find another game to play....(laughing)....I WIN I WIN I WIN.....:)

Am I officially asked to leave this thread?

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
[INFO] Public Service Announcement

You can all give up on winning this thread. DroidArmy has teamed up with The Queen to take the win for the UK. Stand down and you'll all be spared! [/INFO]

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Lol!!! I though you were serious until your second sentence. You can never tell what a mod can do. Lol!!!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

[WARN]
JustMe'D you're relieved of your Moderator duties. I'm taking over and my first order of business is to ban you for taking away my win.​
[/WARN]

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices