Visit site
It's right there in black and white.
tatyhyqy.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It's horrifying they can follow something as big as a matchbox, called a gps enabled phone, but lose a plane as big as several yards?? I mean, there is something clearly wrong with this. This has kept me awake for a few days, imagining whether it had something to do with a secret services conspiracy.

And I win!!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It's horrifying they can follow something as big as a matchbox, called a gps enabled phone, but lose a plane as big as several yards?? I mean, there is something clearly wrong with this. This has kept me awake for a few days, imagining whether it had something to do with a secret services conspiracy.

And I win!!

It wouldn't be hard to find a plane on land either. We're talking about one of the deepest oceans' on the planet.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Then again, those gps signals should be strong enough to emit signals through out the world, from the deepest ocean or even the core of earth. There is plenty space in such a plane.

This is 2014, such imperfections should be taboo

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Then again, those gps signals should be strong enough to emit signals through out the world, from the deepest ocean or even the core of earth. There is plenty space in such a plane.

This is 2014, such imperfections should be taboo

Ummm.... You're clearly forgetting that those jets have been in operation since the late 1990's.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Human lives should not be dependent on budgetary calculations.. Especially for those big *** companies with revenues larger than the GDP of Africa and Asia together

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro