The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm quite aware of atrocities which go on in the United States. As I've said, I'm on the first plane out of here as soon as I have the opportunity. I hate to say it, but Europe is better. The United States isn't as great as it used to be

Blame them colored one :)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm quite aware of atrocities which go on in the United States. As I've said, I'm on the first plane out of here as soon as I have the opportunity. I hate to say it, but Europe is better. The United States isn't as great as it used to be

You are racist, just because he has an other color skin doesn't make him a bad president.. You can't blame all the downfall of the US on this president

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

This message of you can and will be considered treason of the first rank.

You will be executed by law, first thing in the morning in a crossfire

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
You are racist, just because he has an other color skin doesn't make him a bad president.. You can't blame all the downfall of the US on this president

What? Do you think I mean recently? I'm not discriminating against Obama at all. The United States has been bad for a while. Anyway, I don't want to turn this into a political discussion.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Europe has some good perks, but the grass isn't always greener at this side.

Go to China. That one is blooming

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
What? Do you think I mean recently? I'm not discriminating against Obama at all. The United States has been bad for a while. Anyway, I don't want to turn this into a political discussion.

You just accused Obama of bad leadership. He is gonna send the Secret Service to beat the crap out of you, before you'll get executed.

It was nice knowing you, I enjoyed our small talks

May your soul rest in peace

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
You just accused Obama of bad leadership. He is gonna send the Secret Service to beat the crap out of you, before you'll get executed.

It was nice knowing you, I enjoyed our small talks

May your soul rest in peace

Again, I don't want to turn this into a political discussion

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen