The last post wins!

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I figured out how to win this game.

After you make a post, simply stop posting to this thread and you win. If someone makes a post after you, you have not lost. You only start losing when you keep posting trying to be the last poster. So, after you make a post, do not post anymore on this thread and you will win. With that being said, I have decided to take the win on this thread. I'll still be reading iMore of course and may ask some forum questions and peak in once in a while but for now, on this thread...I WIN!!!!!!!!!

P.S. @Spencerdl, “Good night, Chesty, wherever you are.” :)

Later

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I figured out how to win this game.

After you make a post, simply stop posting to this thread and you win. If someone makes a post after you, you have not lost. You only start losing when you keep posting trying to be the last poster. So, after you make a post, do not post anymore on this thread and you will win. With that being said, I have decided to take the win on this thread. I'll still be reading iMore of course and may ask some forum questions and peak in once in a while but for now, on this thread...I WIN!!!!!!!!!

P.S. @Spencerdl, ?Good night, Chesty, wherever you are.? :)

Later

Funny....For the WIN!!!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, you thought right. But it only works if you're staying still. If you're on the move, it hops from router to router (if any is in the vicinity).

I have been on internet all day because I was at home all day except for a few hours picking up my brother and his family from the airport. But it sucked to see 'no service' in the screen ;)

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Just want to say hi to you all. It's been awhile since I posted, still alive and well.

September is just around the corner, yeah.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk