The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Those are my first friends in this thread. We all have a long history together. That's why they're the ones first mentioned by me. But loads of others are safe too.. It's just a very few I'd love skin alive

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Those are my first friends in this thread. We all have a long history together. That's why they're the ones first mentioned by me. But loads of others are safe too.. It's just a very few I'd love skin alive

“Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha! “Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha! “Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
@Pink there are a lot of 3rd party reminder apps but I try to stay with the Native apps if I can

I sub the calendar app for reminder notifications and repeats

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
@Pink there are a lot of 3rd party reminder apps but I try to stay with the Native apps if I can

I sub the calendar app for reminder notifications and repeats
Thanks again, Kat. Yeah I don't do much 3rd party myself these days either. Well, I did a hard reboot so I'll see how things go for a couple of days. If it's still kooky, I'll give the calendar alert a shot and see how well that may work for me :).

I'm actually doing a "test reminder" now with the calendar and snoozing it to see how long the snooze times are between re-alerts 😃

I've never had more than one reminder scheduled for the same time, so I can't address that. I've had problems with my reminders firing late but they always get them. And since I mainly use them for non time sensitive stuff (take out the garbage) I don't really care that the notification may arrive an hour late. One annoying thing I've found though is that they don't always stay I. Sync between my iPad, Mac and phone. Sometimes I have to mark it complete in multiple places.
😊Thanks Karen !! If I use just a one-time reminder it goes off on time and alert sounds off as well. It's the daily repeats that seem to be wonky at this point. The reason I stated a restore/back up reload prob won't work is because with each new iOS update, whether small or decent size, I connect via usb to the Mac and load a fresh copy each time so I get a clean install with every iOS change.

As for the sync thing, I have my contacts & cal get weird between my 5S & Air like you mentioned for your reminders sometimes. I did read on Apples website that it can take up for an hour for changes to show through when using iCloud sync between native apps.