Post your latest Game-Related purchases here!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Got my copy of Crysis 3, just because I liked the previous two games. They had a good concept with the nano techsuit thing, although not totally original, but the quick, exciting, visceral nature of the gameplay is something I always thought was unique to the Crysis series. And I'm playing this to prepare me for the madness that is Titanfall...

Last edited:

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Dark souls 2. I will probably be doing a review on this in the coming weeks. Just wanna say how it really demands patience out of me, really tough game to handle at 11 at night when your reflexes have gone to Hell...

e6utetyp.jpg

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't play console games but buy a lot of mobile games my last two was

Highnoon 2 and Smash Hit

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I bought my first digital copy game for the new consoles...Metal Gear, and I have to say, so far it's not impressive.

Man, any of the big franchises like Metal Gear and Final Fantasy aren't worth the money to me right now, what with the numerous short phone-in prequels they got in recently...zzz

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I stopped playing my Xbox 360 and PS3 so I went to a flea market on the weekend and traded them in for a 3DS XL and Nintendo 64. I'm excited to re-live some of those childhood games I used to love... GoldenEye, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart 64, etc.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I completed it in about 3 days (not even playing it very heavily)...the story was such an odd series of events, and while I have come to expect a bit of weirdness from the Metal Gear franchise, this one was not really good. I don't recommend it really...maybe for $15 or less (there were some cool portions and action sequences). The entire game felt like I was less controlling it and more pressing buttons and watching it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps a picture later, but just today I bought the Moga Ace for my iPhone. It seems a little awkward to me right now, but I'm getting used to it and liking it.

Hey look! I'm on a Windows Phone!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I completed it in about 3 days (not even playing it very heavily)...the story was such an odd series of events, and while I have come to expect a bit of weirdness from the Metal Gear franchise, this one was not really good. I don't recommend it really...maybe for $15 or less (there were some cool portions and action sequences). The entire game felt like I was less controlling it and more pressing buttons and watching it.

Which is what you'd expect from Hideo Kojima trying to make a movie in game form...

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Plus Splinter Cell probably might not hit you over the head with convoluted and non-sensical story lines from Hideo Kojima's head.

Absolutely. Blacklist had an incredibly compelling story with flawless execution. It was one of the best games I've played in years.

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 Mobile. It is pretty cool. Mainly purchased it for my tablet though. I can't wait until it comes out for PC. :)

Sent from my p7-1534 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Bought a new set of turtle beach for my Xbox One. After having the adapter and using my old X12 TB headset for about a month or so now, the sensitivity was just ridiculous. It would pick up my A/C turning on in my house while I was playing with friends and would be absurdly distorted if the mic was within 6" of my mouth (which was really annoying having to keep the mic behind my head while I talked online). Sold it and the adapter online for $75 and went and bought this...haven't got it yet, but crossing my fingers it's better!

large_image_476x574_xo7_a.jpg

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Bought a new set of turtle beach for my Xbox One. After having the adapter and using my old X12 TB headset for about a month or so now, the sensitivity was just ridiculous. It would pick up my A/C turning on in my house while I was playing with friends and would be absurdly distorted if the mic was within 6" of my mouth (which was really annoying having to keep the mic behind my head while I talked online). Sold it and the adapter online for $75 and went and bought this...haven't got it yet, but crossing my fingers it's better!

http://cdn-assets.turtlebeach.com/products/389/images/large_image_476x574_xo7_a.jpg

Hope the microphone isn't too bad on this one...it looks indeed badass...

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Got myself a copy of dragon age 2 so that I know what's going on before the dragon age inquisition comes out.

After watching the trailer for inquisition, i gotta get a ps4.

I am so stoked!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.