Digital or Hard Cover game?

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
So just wondering do people like downloading the digital copy of a game or pick up the game from the store?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hard copy, bro, for everything under the sun, unless it's been released exclusively as a digital release.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't do the digital thing on all games just yet...I really prefer to have the hard copy of it to avoid any headaches with getting games back in case this new generation of consoles have the issues the last generation did. Re-downloading all your DLC, licensed stuff and what not was a major pain in the a$$ at times, and honestly, if you threw the actual games in the mix, with the sizes I've seen off the first few releases for each system...you wouldn't have a playable replacement console for like a week due to the DL'ing of stuff to actually get started again.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hard copies. I have just adopted the concept of digital movies and TV shows within the past few years, but I'm not ready to do that with games. I did it primarily with videos because iTunes often releases movies several weeks earlier than brick and mortar stores, which all but forced my hand.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods