TempurPedic

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
So what's everyone sleeping on these days? We have an old POS mattress that we are going to replace soon. I went and lied down on some TempurPedics. I almost passed out on one. The first two were kinda too firm for me, but the third one? OMG.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Had a Tempurpedia memory foam mattress...was an excellent bed for about 3 years, and then I started to notice a sagging spot near my shoulders (something they guaranteed us it would not do). Returned to Mattress Firm (where we bought it) and they honored the warranty we purchased with it. We decided to go with a sleep number bed for a replacement (as I simply didn't trust memory foam of that nature anymore), and it has been an absolute dream to own. It's pricy, but we've had it now for about 2 years and I have not had sleep like this ever on any kind of bed. I know that most people can't just go out and drop the coinage like that, but I think if I had a POS mattress and I could save up my cash for the sleep number setup, I would do it in a heart beat before investing in another regular memory foam mattress.

If you do go with the tempurpedic memory foam though, make sure you get one that has a solid bottom layer of foam (that was apparently what caused our sagging issue.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I got one just make sure you buy at least 11 inches or thicker the thin ones will not give enough support

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2