Should I buy a PS4 or Xbox One?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think you are just not taking the time with it. I disliked Dragon Age Inquisition immensely but now, I have over 200 hours logged into it over all my playthroughs.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

I agree with him...I thought the game was WAY over hyped, and completely under delivered when I played it. It felt empty in my opinion...much like the newer Metal Gear game that was released.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I think you are just not taking the time with it. I disliked Dragon Age Inquisition immensely but now, I have over 200 hours logged into it over all my playthroughs.

I had seen a review that dragon age was like dark souls. I would if they made berserk a game that would be awesome.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Watch dogs was over hyped Idk what it is I just don't like it could be the view of it

I agree with you on The hype factor for this game. It died down pretty quickly just like Titanfall and evolve beta just set these games to their end.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I agree with him...I thought the game was WAY over hyped, and completely under delivered when I played it. It felt empty in my opinion...much like the newer Metal Gear game that was released.

Sean I agree I've been playing shadow of mirror lately still haven't beaten it. Did anyone get the witcher 3? People are sayings it's boring

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I agree with you on The hype factor for this game. It died down pretty quickly just like Titanfall and evolve beta just set these games to their end.

Evolve was short lived lol I don't even see reviews on it anymore

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Sean I agree I've been playing shadow of mirror lately still haven't beaten it. Did anyone get the witcher 3? People are sayings it's boring

The twitch streams I've watched of Witcher 3 have looked pretty cool, but I've never really been interested in games like that (probably the time period they seem to take place in), so I was never really excited about it in the first place. Graphics look good though.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
What did yall think of bloodborne. One of the first games I bought when I got the ps4. Found it to be underwhelming and lacking

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
What did yall think of bloodborne. One of the first games I bought when I got the ps4. Found it to be underwhelming and lacking

I didn't even waste my time on it after I seen gameplay it look like garbage another game super hyped for almost a year and turned out to be a joke

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
The only game I've been playing regularly is Mortal Kombat X. I'm a beast with Cassie Cage. :D

Next game will be Arkham Knight later this month.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I didn't even waste my time on it after I seen gameplay it look like garbage another game super hyped for almost a year and turned out to be a joke

Yea it was a waste of money I played it for 30 min.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Yea I like mortal kombat I just bought Jason, I'm going to get batman as well

I bought the $99 edition of Mortal Kombat so I got all the characters built in and I hate Jason coming and going. I hate playing with him because he seems one dimensional and sluggish and I hate playing against him because it brings back childhood memories of being scared of him. :rotfl:

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I bought the $99 edition of Mortal Kombat so I got all the characters built in and I hate Jason coming and going. I hate playing with him because he seems one dimensional and sluggish and I hate playing against him because it brings back childhood memories of being scared of him. :rotfl:

Lmfaooo 😂😂😭😭😭

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

Yea it was a waste of money I played it for 30 min.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I wish Rocksteady was leaning on PS4 so much for Arkham Knight. There is some PS4 exclusive DLC. Also, I thought about getting Witcher 3. But after playing Shadow of Mordor and Dragon Age, I think I am done with medieval times type of games with creatures and whatnot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods