Should I buy a PS4 or Xbox One?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Both consoles have excellent third-party hits, but the PS4's rich indie support, PlayStation Now classics and exclusives such as Bloodborne and The Last of Us give it the edge.

Only 2 exclusive games and a bunch of indies that few will know about isn't a console seller in my opinion. Xbox One wins out for exclusives for now and features. The PS4 has slightly more power but that isn't enough where I would boast about a few extra pixels and shades in games.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Only 2 exclusive games and a bunch of indies that few will know about isn't a console seller in my opinion. Xbox One wins out for exclusives for now and features. The PS4 has slightly more power but that isn't enough where I would boast about a few extra pixels and shades in games.

Only 2 games I see worth buying an Xbox one for is gears of war and halo. So until halo comes out which I think it'll be in November my Xbox one will continue to sit in its box.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Only 2 games I see worth buying an Xbox one for is gears of war and halo. So until halo comes out which I think it'll be in November my Xbox one will continue to sit in its box.

Gears of War, Halo:MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Crackdown 3, Tomb Raider is going to be a timed exclusive, plus Quantum Break will be an exclusive too. But for me personally the fact I have owned every generation of Xbox consoles and I am entrenched in Microsoft's ecosystem the Xbox One wins for me. Also, Crackdown 3 and Quantum Break especially will be awesome.

Also, I never cared for the PlayStation controller. They have always sucked.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Gears of War, Halo:MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Crackdown 3, Tomb Raider is going to be a timed exclusive, plus Quantum Break will be an exclusive too. But for me personally the fact I have owned every generation of Xbox consoles and I am entrenched in Microsoft's ecosystem the Xbox One wins for me. Also, Crackdown 3 and Quantum Break especially will be awesome.

Also, I never cared for the PlayStation controller. They have always sucked.

Well it works for you that's all that matters :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
A feature that I use a lot that PS4 doesn't quite do right vs. Xbox is Twitch...the fact that you have to access it via the browser on PS4 is just bizarre, considering there is no licensing between Twitch and Xbox One that prevents Sony from releasing a dedicated app.

Xbox desperately needs an MLB game...something Sony really did well by getting a proprietary license to the MLB 2015 game.

Sony desperately needs to figure out Gran Turismo again. I'm really shocked they've let that franchise die like it has.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
A feature that I use a lot that PS4 doesn't quite do right vs. Xbox is Twitch...the fact that you have to access it via the browser on PS4 is just bizarre, considering there is no licensing between Twitch and Xbox One that prevents Sony from releasing a dedicated app.

Xbox desperately needs an MLB game...something Sony really did well by getting a proprietary license to the MLB 2015 game.

Sony desperately needs to figure out Gran Turismo again. I'm really shocked they've let that franchise die like it has.

I believe their bringing gran turismo back. And to view twitch ustream or just streams in general I use live from playstation. Do you have the playstation app?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes, but Twitch, in my opinion, is a FAR superior option vs. watching ustream or the independent streams. It's a much more organized and centralized full spectrum game streaming service, and really moderates streams well (other streaming services have issues with people posting up a certain game's stream, but then broadcasting nothing but marketing crap for themselves or some product they have, which is annoying).

They've been talking about bringing GT back for so long now, I've just gone into "I'll believe it when I see it" mode. Their last effort was abysmal compared to even a Forza product that had been out for over a year when it was released.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Yes, but Twitch, in my opinion, is a FAR superior option vs. watching ustream or the independent streams. It's a much more organized and centralized full spectrum game streaming service, and really moderates streams well (other streaming services have issues with people posting up a certain game's stream, but then broadcasting nothing but marketing crap for themselves or some product they have, which is annoying).

They've been talking about bringing GT back for so long now, I've just gone into "I'll believe it when I see it" mode. Their last effort was abysmal compared to even a Forza product that had been out for over a year when it was released.

Drive club was a joke I don't know what they were thinking when they made that game.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Drive club was a joke I don't know what they were thinking when they made that game.

So was Project Cars. At least Drive Club never lead itself on as anything but a fully arcade focused racing game...Project Cars was supposed to be the "next level" in simulation, but it's awful, even with a full simulator setup (my brother has one, and the game was just not good). It's also full of bugs, which is hilarious given how much time it was in development.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
So was Project Cars. At least Drive Club never lead itself on as anything but a fully arcade focused racing game...Project Cars was supposed to be the "next level" in simulation, but it's awful, even with a full simulator setup (my brother has one, and the game was just not good). It's also full of bugs, which is hilarious given how much time it was in development.

Project cars I didn't even waste my time 😭😂

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site

I am curious about Titan fall 2

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I am curious about Titan fall 2

The team behind Titan Fall needs to do a few things DESPERATELY to give that game legs...

- Give it a legitimate campaign mode
- Give people vehicles to combat the titans (besides other titans)
- Power up the anti-titan weapons...it's almost pointless to go out and try to legitimately stand off against the titans with even the most powerful of the human held guns.
- Make the levels more intricate...give people the ability to go underground and flank areas held down by titans.

...and I'm sure we could name a dozen more things. Titan Fall, to me, was a game that took advantage of both systems lack of solid new software, so people jumped on it and were so happy to just have a solid game like that, when it really wasn't all that great...lack of options I guess you could call it.

Reminded me of a bottle rocket...it was bright and cool for a half second, but then fizzled to nothing quickly to me.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
The team behind Titan Fall needs to do a few things DESPERATELY to give that game legs...

- Power up the anti-titan weapons...it's almost pointless to go out and try to legitimately stand off against the titans with even the most powerful of the human held guns.
- Make the levels more intricate...give people the ability to go underground and flank areas held down by titans.

...and I'm sure we could name a dozen more things. Titan Fall, to me, was a game that took advantage of both systems lack of solid new software, so people jumped on it and were so happy to just have a solid game like that, when it really wasn't all that great...lack of options I guess you could call it.

Reminded me of a bottle rocket...it was bright and cool for a half second, but then fizzled to nothing quickly to me.

Very true in what your saying, did you get the new mortal kombat? And what do you think about tekken making its way back?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Titanfall had some really cool elements, namely the free run with FPS shooting. But the lack of a campaign made me not buy it. I instead got Watch_Dogs during that time. At least that had a campaign.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Titanfall had some really cool elements, namely the free run with FPS shooting. But the lack of a campaign made me not buy it. I instead got Watch_Dogs during that time. At least that had a campaign.

I just can't seem to get into watch dogs bro

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I couldn't get with Watch Dogs either. I bought it, played a bit and sold it. My homie was excited about it (PC gamer) and was playing nonstop. I thought it would blow my mind but it didn't.

Watch dogs was over hyped Idk what it is I just don't like it could be the view of it

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Watch dogs was over hyped Idk what it is I just don't like it could be the view of it

I think you are just not taking the time with it. I disliked Dragon Age Inquisition immensely but now, I have over 200 hours logged into it over all my playthroughs.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner