Which game are your waiting for in 2014?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I think the new Thief game just got announced, so I'm so going for that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Once I update to Mavericks, it'll be the new F1 2013!

The game release couldn't have been better this close to the start of F1 season. Now when F1 has an off week I the wait won't seem so long.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm a PC gamer through and through. I don't own a console nor do I think I ever will; they just don't do it for me.

My games for this year are :-
Titanfall - Loving it so far. I've already reached max level and on my second go around. In fact i'm playing it on another monitor right now!
Thief - This has left me decidedly underwhelmed so far.
Watch Dogs - Can't wait for this to get here in May
Elder Scrolls Online - I've been playing the closed beta and looking forward to the early launch in seven days.
Elite: Dangerous - This is THE game that shaped my childhood back in 1984 and i'm so glad to see the original dev is redoing it as an MMO. I backed this on Kickstarter to the tune of several hundred pounds, that's how excited I am to see this redone! :)

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.

Metal Gear Solid V is a decent game, but it's not in the same realm of Splinter Cell: Blacklist; so it's left me feeling a tad let down by comparison.

Next up, Titanfall. I redeemed and installed it last night so if I have time tomorrow, I'll give it a shot; but if not, then hopefully Sunday.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting very patiently for the new Guacamalee game coming soon for PS4...exciting times.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Is there a list of games that can be converted? Also I am waiting for Infamous: Second Son, Doom, Last of Us: Re-mastered and Watch Dogs.

Last edited:

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm waiting for shadow of mordor. Saw the gameplay and it just looks fun!

And assassin's creed unity.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox