PS4 or Xbox One: which is your favourite?

PS4 or Xbox One: which is your favourite?

• PS4

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I got both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Definitely the PS4. I don't buy my gaming consoles for the media capabilities and the PS4 does nothing of those things that I feel are unnecessary in a gaming console.

Plus the PS4 has slightly better ram which could pay dividends in games later in the generation. We shall see how it goes.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
PS4, only because it's a natural progression with me going from the PS2, PS3, and maybe sometime in the next year, PS4. :D I also like using my current PS3 as a Blu Ray player, not just as a media player. I plan on doing the same with the PS4.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
VxzAewh.jpg

Gonna grab a PS4 later when there's something worth playing on it solo...multiplayer is still ruled by Xbox in my circles so it doesn't make any sense to buy the MP games on Playstation.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I've always been team xbox, but now that I really only game casuallly and much less than back in the days, Im kinda sitting on the fence this time. I guess I'll give it some time and at some point next year decide which one to get. Maybe it's become a little clearer by then which one suits me best.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
But alas all the PS4 launch games are paling horribly in the face of the Xbox One catalog, Dead Rising apparently besting every single game right there. Sigh I guess we have to wait till next year to really see the PS4 start flexing some serious muscle.

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Xbox one. The xbox controller is far superior to the playstation one IMO. Much more sturdy and I love the staggered joysticks

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
But alas all the PS4 launch games are paling horribly in the face of the Xbox One catalog, Dead Rising apparently besting every single game right there. Sigh I guess we have to wait till next year to really see the PS4 start flexing some serious muscle.

I think we'll get a good estimate of how dual platform games compare between the systems when Destiny hits...Bungee finally releasing a dual platform game, and one that seems very "Halo"esq. I think it will give us a great base to compare how games (at least initially) will sell between the two when the game is available for both online communities.

Both systems will always have their solo offerings, and they will always do well.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to go ahead and say neither of them are my favorite at this moment. Neither console have any good games imo(exclusives mind you) to warrant a purchase. And im not about to drop $400-$500 just to play games I can play on ps3/360. I'll be sure to pick them both up as soon as quality games start coming out(cannot wait for Destiny, iNFamous and Watch Dogs!!). Till then my 360 and ps3 will do me just fine.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to go ahead and say neither of them are my favorite at this moment. Neither console have any good games imo(exclusives mind you) to warrant a purchase. And im not about to drop $400-$500 just to play games I can play on ps3/360. I'll be sure to pick them both up as soon as quality games start coming out(cannot wait for Destiny, iNFamous and Watch Dogs!!). Till then my 360 and ps3 will do me just fine.

Xbox has arguably the best racing game that has been released so far with Forza 5, and is only available for Xbox One. Not to say your opinion is wrong, but if you're a racing game fan, it's a must buy (and just happens to be a release title).

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Xbox has arguably the best racing game that has been released so far with Forza 5, and is only available for Xbox One. Not to say your opinion is wrong, but if you're a racing game fan, it's a must buy (and just happens to be a release title).

Until Gran Turismo makes its way to the PS4 :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

I am a racing game fan when it comes to arcade racing games like need for speed. I absolutely suck at racing sims like forza and gt.

I'm definitely going to be getting both systems, I just don't mind waiting a little bit. I have a hug backlog of games I need to finish anyways.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Plus I don't think Sony wants to make any more Gran turismos in the future but who knows. Maybe they might.