Journey to the past!

Godsdragon

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Wow! I realized a couple of days ago that my account here is linked to my old crackberry account... and today I clicked on a link that took me to my old CB posts! Talk about a journey to the past in just two clicks...:raised-eyebrow::waiting:

...and...
I have a feeling I might be judged by it...:straight-face::concern::raised-eyebrow:

Of all the phones I had in the past, I have to say that Blackberries were great phones until they stopped keeping up with the trend...

Last edited:

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Nothing like digging up old posts to bring back memories! I once tripped over an old thread that had been revived after 5! years. :laughing: That was fun to read. :D

Godsdragon

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Nothing like digging up old posts to bring back memories! I once tripped over an old thread that had been revived after 5! years. :laughing: That was fun to read. :D

It was a shock at first!... LOL Then it was like... ahh these people kept track of me ever since I was a Crackberry addict... LOL
My first cellphone was a Nokia, then I went with like 3 different BlackBerries, then I decided to go with a Samsung Moment (my first fancy Android phone),... then latest one I have is my SGS2...

and.. yes, I admitt everyone of them was uniquely good until I got hooked into the phone addiction madness:straight-face:
wow.:raised-eyebrow::D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2