Sept 10: Another i-Product will be unveiled (Link)

Alik Malix

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I bet you didn't know that on September 10 another i-Something will be publicly unveiled. It will not be like iPhone or iPad at all. And not some idea or a concept. It is ready for production. It is beautiful, futuristic, will use brand new technologies, it will be expensive, but mass produced.

But it's not built by Apple (although this company did work with apple to enhance its media interface on some of their other products).

Anyway, just thought you can add another i-Something to your wish list. Here you go: It's called the "i8"

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The production model of the i8 is not going to look like that...lol. It still has about 3 or 4 more channels to go through (which means about 3 or 4 more design hands to pass through) before we see the street product.

Not to rain on the parade but expect something a little more pedestrian. It will retain many of the design elements you see there, but it will also adhere to the regulation demons that have to slap speed rated bumpers and what not on the car...also, don't get your hopes up on the gullwing doors, as I highly doubt we'll ever see a production BMW with them.

What people really need to be focusing on coming from BMW is the M4 (which absolutely destroys my soul with the name change, it'll always be an M3 to me).

Alik Malix

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
If it's any consolation, I'd have left it in the Apple News forum.

Oh I don't mind it being moved. I just don't want to be an annoyance by posting new threads in wrong areas. Just wanted you to know I take consideration when making a new thread. Thanks for your help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods